Old January 20th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Al

Default Jabiru

wrote in message
ups.com...

Yes, well maybe.

It certainly speaks, at least to me, of SOME Jabirus needing
replacement/overhaul in a rather short lifespan. Maybe it would warrant
further investigation?

Yes, reading those particular ads is not enough to develop a real MTBF
or anything precise. But for evidence of some Jabirus needing....

Flash

There were a lot of horror stories around the early Rotax 912's also. The
early ones require some expensive remediation. It looks like Jabiru have got
it figured out now. I'd be happy with one.