Old January 2nd 09, 10:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.products
Thomas Borchert

Default Lightspeed Zulu - Tell me what you think

Do you have this headset?

Yes. I love it! No pictures, though. It looks pretty much the way it
looks...

We took it up together with a Bose. Main impressions of the three
pilots present:

- Bose has a tad less clamping pressure, but pretty much negligible
- ANR spectrum is a little different, but the amount of noise reduction
is practically the same
- Lightspeed has a lot of features (Bluetooth, music input, cell phone
input, sound processing), the Bose doesn't have (m)any
- Music sounds better in the Lightspeed due to enhancement features
(bass, treble, FRC)
- LS has a more "modern" feel to it, but that's obviously very
subjective
- LS has the cables from one side to the other hidden in the structure,
very neat
- the price is different (duh!)

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)