Old February 13th 05, 03:30 AM
Slick

Go to MotArt.com and contact Tim. He'll be able to put you in touch with
aircraft junkyards across the country.
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Or a big propeller.

Now that our conversion to an aviation theme-suites hotel is almost
complete, we think it's time to make the *outside* of the place look more
aviation-ish. (We've only changed the inside, thus far.)

Anyone know where I can find an old Cessna 140 (for example) fuselage for
cheap that I could mount on a pole out front? Or a big ol' Convair

prop?
Something I could hoist up onto a 3-story sign, to catch the eye of
travelers?

Anyone got any better ideas? Whatever we do, it can't be unsafe, and it
shouldn't look too kitschy...

Thanks!
--
Jay Honeck