Old July 27th 03, 07:10 AM
Jeff

the last few days our weather has been nasty here in Lost Vegas, lighting, wind,
some rain here and there. friday afternoon they shut down the north las vegas
airport for a few hours because of high winds (excess of 45 mph what the news
said)..

Jay Honeck wrote:

Well, folks, the weather forecast for tomorrow couldn't be better for a pool
party -- temps pushing 90 degrees, and sunny!

The prog charts from the west look a little dicey, but the precip should be
that "high-summer-popcorn" variety -- easy to pick your way through, and not
too bumpy up high. For those of you coming from CA, AZ, and all points
west, please try to keep us informed of your ETA...

The rest of you get your butts to Iowa, and enjoy a cookout with (*gasp*!)
FREE BEER (soft drinks for Larry, if desired... and food for all who fly
in!

(And we've got the "lifter" up and running. It is already amazing and
scaring all who see it fly...

The identifier is IOW. If we were any closer to RWY 25, we'd bust their
airspace. Be there!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA