Old January 21st 06, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Aircraft Registration

John,

Send a letter to:

FAA Aircraft Registration Branch, AFS-750
P.O. Box 25504
Oklahoma City, OK 73125-0504

Explain the incorrect information and they will, eventually, change it,
depending on exactly why it was entered like that, I presume a mistake
in teh computer entry/system, but if there is a form that was completed
in error, like the 8130-6 for instance, you may have to submit a new
one. Send me an e-mail at with your N number and
serial number and I'll look at your glider's file on Monday, I may see
something there that is causing them to identify it as AMA, but I
suspect it's just a mistake.

It will take them a while to fix it, months at least, but they will
eventually get it done, maybe.

Yeah, my registry (experimental) entry says None for engine and
Exhibition instead of AMA, so like I Always say, it's (I'm?) not always
consistent ;-)

Rgds,

Jim