Old February 14th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
Paul Tomblin

Default Realistic Instrument Training using MSFS 2004

In a previous article, said:
so far), and want to use MSFS to practice (cheaply). I do fine with
holding a heading, but I find it very difficult to maintain an
altitude. The real plane is much much easier. I also noticed that
even when the scenery flies by smoothly (when I'm in VMC!) the

I had the same problem with the Elite PCATD at the local FBO. Finally I
gave up on the yoke and control the altitude with the trim lever.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://blog.xcski.com/