Old December 21st 04, 03:01 AM

Bob
I appreciate your tongue in cheek but Alturas CA is one damned cold
place in winter and I had to get some moving van pads to toss over my
engines, then get some heat flowing under them after my engines got
cold soaked at about -10f on a goose hunting charter!
Lots of places there get some nasty winter weather....lemme see....as I
recall there was a pretty good snow storm there in Julian just outside
San Diego a few weeks ago? And up in the Grapevine area there are a few
strips I used to fly into that get regular snow.
Still, CA has some nice weather for the most part unless you forget the
Tule fog in the San Joaquin right about now.....ggg
BTW, I based in CA for about 20 years.
Ol Shy & Bashful