Old April 7th 05, 05:09 PM
Blanche

Jay Honeck wrote:
This is easily the best of the Arrows we'd looked at.

Way to go, Jack! (Tell that ugly guy to get out from in front of the plane,
will ya? He's blocking the view! :-)

One thing I noticed from the pictures: The push-to-talk buttons are on the
*right* side of the yokes, sticking up.

I've never seen that before. Usually they're on the *left* side of the
yoke, sticking forward, like pistol triggers.

PTT on pilot side in my cherokee is on the left side of the yoke and
also sticking up. There's a second PT switch much like the pistol
trigger you mention. It's the cut-off for the autopilot.

Might be the same on the Arrow?