Old October 11th 03, 11:14 PM
Richard Moore

Default FAA Knowledge Test Results

I had taken the Flight Engineer Knowledge test a couple of years ago
(8/2001 to be exact.) I just took the knowledge test again today (10/2003),
due to the fact that some job applications wanted the test to be current
within 24 months, and the previous test had expired. I noticed on the test
report that it listed the test I just took as take 2.

My question is that would this be the second take for this test, or the
first take, as my previous test had already expired before I took this one?
I did ask the proctor, before the test, and told them I thought that because
the prevoious test had expired it was the first take again, but they were
unwilling to even check to see if I was correct or not. Since it was the
weekend, they did not have anyone at the national level who could answer the
question either.

Anyway, does anyone have any idea if this would be considered take 1 or
take 2? Does someone has the number to call at the FAA so I could get their
answer to this question? If it is an error, who in the FAA can I contact so
it can be corrected?

Thanks for the ideas!