Old April 18th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default Plans for Gyrobee and Bumble Bee

On 2006-03-25 18:14:28 -0500, JKimmel said:

Both Gyrobee and Honeybee "plans" are still readily available for free
download. Why are you trying to sell something that Ralph Taggart is
not only deliberately giving away for free, he's also keeping updated?

Er, you're right about the gyrobee, but I believe the Bumble Bee plans
are still for sale from Martin Hollmann at aircraftdesigns.com.

Both of these are u/l adaptations of the classic Bensen design.

It's the "Honeybee" that has free plans readily available. My mistake.

--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.