Old July 4th 03, 11:29 PM
Joe landy

Default UK RNAS Culdrose Airshow- anyone going?

Hi all, Believe it's soon the weekend of Culdrose airshow. Anyone going?
In fact, some web pages quote the 19th, others quote 16th. I thought it was
on for 2 or 3 days?
I'm in Cambridgeshire, so it's a bit of a trek by road. Anyone from my area
dropping in by air? I'd be interested in hitching a ride!!
Oh well, had to give it a try! Be great to catch a few pics of Gazelles
trotting about, and sea kings doing what they were made for. Still working
on a Radio controlled model Gazelle, so pictures are always a bonus.
Got my holiday in cornwall booked later in the year so I slipped up a bit
really. Not to worry, soon be Helitech 2003 time.
Cheers all.

Joe Landy.
Remove NO dot SPAM to mail me.