Old April 22nd 05, 04:20 PM
Jack Allison

Brian Burger wrote:
Seriously, there are times I regret living on the far West Coast of
Canada; OSH is one of them!

Ah, but what a chance for some great cross country flying Brian. True,
you're farther than me (left coast US, California central valley),
"only" 1500 nm or so, depending on what weather needs to be flown
around. Have done it twice in rental planes (can you say expensive?).
This year will be much cheaper on a per-hour bases flying the Arrow.

If you ever get a chance, even to fly commercially, we wouldn't hold
that against you. It's well worth the trip.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"