Old November 24th 05, 03:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Piper Supercub

In article . com,
"Doug" wrote:

It's had new fabric, and like I said an engine, but not zero time. The
fabric is about 10 years old. The plane overall, is an 8, or "good". No
major modifications. I am sure it would pass a punch test. It has a
150 HP engine. Basic VFR, just a radio, intercom and transponder and
ELT (guess I forgot that one). No findable corrosion from normal
inspection. Been in South Carolina and Florida though. Been hangared.
No recent damage (last 20 years).

What are the conversions of the lift struts?
There was a service bulletin or AD several years ago that applies to all
the old Pipers.