Old June 4th 04, 10:27 AM
sanjian

Abrigon Gusiq wrote:
Its one way of dealing with Vietnam and like wars that did not go
well, atleast in the public mind.. Not that there was not oddities and
corruptions cause of WW2.

Much of the crisises of the world today can be directly related to
thigns we did not do during and after WW2. Like where did the Atlantic
Charter go after FDR died? Well, instead of helping give former
imperial/colonial possessions their freedom, we allowed the empires to
keep them and abuse them as before. Vietnam as being one.

Hoh Chi Minh actually asked us for help with France before turning towards
Moscow. I wonder how history would have played out if we had honored their
request.

Notice how most of the US troubles start with F and with rance?