Old December 23rd 18, 03:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byker

Default Two Arrested in Drone Incident That Disrupted Hundreds of Flights at Gatwick Aiport

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message

On Sat, 22 Dec 2018 22:42:11 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

I was expecting them to be mischievous schoolboys, not middle-aged
eco-kooks...

They've been released without charge. Not even on bail as far as I can
see.

"The two suspects, who were named and pictured by some news outlets, will
try to return to their normal lives."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...without-charge

Yup, they will TRY. Their lives will never be the same, thanks to the
overzealous, hysteria-prone MSM and a clueless, frustrated police force. In
the meantime, MI5 will wipe the egg off its face and probably double the
reward, and whoever collects it won't remain "anonymous" very long...