Old April 27th 05, 05:03 PM
Dale

In article ,
"OtisWinslow" wrote:

I can't think of any excuse for a jump plane to be below his jumpers, no
matter how much other jump pilots justify it. The jumpers have the right
of way. It's careless/reckless operation and most likely negligent homicide.

Again, that's because you don't work in the environment. Get some
exposure to it, you'll find that it is done everyday and is quite safe.

If two airplanes collide in the pattern do you think that is
careless/reckless? Perhaps we should regulate so that only 1 aircraft
is allowed in the pattern at a time.

--
Dale L. Falk

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing around with airplanes.

http://home.gci.net/~sncdfalk/flying.html