Old May 21st 17, 07:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
LongJourney

Default Anyone flown a SHK-1?

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 11:24:43 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I emailed Schempp Hirth and was informed that they no longer support this model. For 100 euros you can get a disk that contains scanned images of the component and major assembly drawings. I'd have to purchase (which I plan to do) to validate what comes on the disk. That being said I'm kind of hoping to develop a more concrete resource. i love hearing from you guys that have flown or own...it's such a rare aircraft and I appreciate your input!

-Nick

Hi, Nick. I'm surprised that SH is asking 100 Euros for the SHK disk now. They sent me one for free last year. I shared these drawings with several others using Google Drive, I believe. I can do the same for you, if you'd like.

I'm currently refurbishing an Austria S.

Jeff