Old July 8th 19, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug[_9_]

Default Glide Computer free to a good home

Clearing out my garage and I have a couple of older generation glide computer systems that are of little monetary value so I'd like to give them to someone who can make good use of them. Looking for a club operation that does youth training / youth camps or the like. Recipient pays shipping only.

1. SN10B + repeater for a 2 seater. Includes a volkslogger and all the cables you'll need to install and connect to a PDA (not included).

2. SN10B for a single seater. Includes a volkslogger and all the cables you'll need to install and connect to a PDA (not included).

3. LNAV for a single seater. Includes GPS-NAV.

The systems are mostly complete and were working when removed. To see what's in each box go to https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gvuzbtova...0bBrsa42a?dl=0

Contact me at easton dot doug at gmail dot com