Old February 5th 18, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrzej Kobus

Default SunTiger Sunglassas

On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 10:38:13 AM UTC-5, Richard Pfiffner wrote:
On Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 1:17:48 PM UTC-8, Andrzej Kobus wrote:
On Friday, December 11, 2015 at 10:44:42 PM UTC-5, Glider RN wrote:
I have purchased them for several years and had excellent service from Edgar Garcia at Elton Optics in Las Vegas. Web site at http://sunglasspolarized.net/
lists Sun Tiger - Avian 515 for Soaring Pilots.

Does anyone know if Elton Optics still exists? I need to get a new pair of prescription sunglasses. I called Elton Optics and the call was answered by Eagle Eyes automated service.
I used to order his Avian 515 Non-Polarized Lens. They are great and the service was very good.

I bought some last year,

Link:

http://sunglasspolarized.net/

Avian 515 are on this link.

Edgar is the guys name.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

Thank you, he called me back. He is in business!