Old February 6th 18, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default SunTiger Sunglassas

How often, in a Soaring flight, is your head close to "perfectly vertical"?

As I stated, sorta pilot preference, but I have no clue if polarized glasses EVER made me miss a potential hazard.

I weigh what I am looking for vs. what I "may" miss. This is a lot of hours in thermal flight vs. ridge flights.

Again, sort pilot preference.
I doubt major time looking at accidents/near hits (I hate near miss as a comment, to me it means you only hit mildly, but it's still a midair......semantics, but sorta accurate.....whatever....) would yield any data for either type of glasses.
Pick what floats your boat.