Old October 14th 05, 09:56 PM
Mark Hansen

On 10/14/2005 13:19, Longworth wrote:

Rick and I flew our Cardinal south for a paint job with AOGPaint in
Mena, Arkansas last Sunday. The $6K saving and the opportunity to gain
some long cross-country instrument flying experience was definitely
worth the hassle.

Wow, Hai. I sure love reading about your adventures! I really can't
wait until I'm making my own. I spent all my money on training, so I
just need to get money to fly ;-\

My wife is excited about flying with me, which I think is a real gift.

Although she doesn't want to Pilot, she is interested in taking the
pinch hitter courses, which I think is great.

Keep your stories coming!

Hai and Rick Longworth

Sacramento, CA