Old December 16th 04, 09:36 PM
john smith

What? No picture?

Jay Honeck wrote:
It's unusual for us to go more than a few days without flying, but due to
the holidays and some nasty weather, we went twelve days without "getting
high." (I was starting to twitch uncontrollably... :-) When we opened the
hangar I immediately noticed a white chunk of ice, about 3 inches tall, on
the astroturf floor of our hangar, right under the leaking tip tank.
Up on the quick drain, some 40 inches above the "snow ball," was a smaller
matching "stalactite" of ice. I picked the "snow ball" up off the floor,
and it appeared (by the smell, and what it melted into) to be pure gasoline.