Old May 28th 10, 07:44 AM
rousseau rousseau is offline
Junior Member

Default Classified Video

I believe there are still some of historical video of jet experimantal fighter was classified. These jets including F-16 CCV and F-15 ACTIVE which should or was convinced were capable to do something amazing maneuver beyound than what nowadays we have seen on public air show.

If you searched youtube, you would find these jet with foreplan or OVT just flew smoothly like civil airliners, this is not ought to be shown and also not conform the principle of which they was refitted according to.

If you are interested in this, here is an invite you come to discuss what happened in real?