Old August 13th 03, 12:32 PM
Brash

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"The CO" wrote in message
Move 3 RAR up to Enoggera.

Yep.

Great idea, it will **** away a small fortune in moving troops to and

from
PTS at Nowra and flying Hercs up to Amberley to pick up troops for

Para
continuation, exercises and so on.

You must be out of the loop dip****. PTS have been known pack up their
bongos and operate out of Amberley (especially during winter) and the

long
term plan is for Airlift Group to **** off from Richmond and move
to................... Amberley. Last time I strapped on a parachute and
jumped out of serviceable aircraft in-flight was from Amberley. Funny,
didn't see any gates.

3RAR is in Holsworthy because it is convenient to RAAF Richmond and

PTS.

PTS should never have gone to Nowra in the first place. A questionable
decision if there ever was one.

If the DoD needs the opinion of a gate guard they will no doubt dictate it
to you.

And if they ever need strategic advice from an ex-private grunt, I'll give
them your number.

You're dismissed now Private (Rtd).

--
De Oppresso Liber.