Old October 9th 07, 03:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Blue Angels in San Francisco

Gotta agree with Jim. Excellent photography. The url has been shared with
Blue Angel team members who did not go on the trip west. (Some really
didn't want to go to Hawaii for some reason. Don't know why.) We are all
sitting around twiddling our thumbs and whittling little sticks, just
killin' time 'til the Blues come home. (Not true.....I went to Biloxi and
dropped in at the Beau Rivage. I also spent a few days in New Orleans and
now I'm getting ready to drive up to Atlanta to do some Christmas shopping.
This down time is being used wisely in our household.)

Keep posting the good stuff, Tom

"Jim Morris" wrote in message
. ..

"Jim" wrote in message