Old October 29th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

Default looking for a project

A fire-resistant Nomex and deerskin flying glove with a
selection of LED lights on the backs of the fingers, so you
can illuminate switches and papers in dark places. A means
to select red or white LED with a touchpad the thumb can
reach and a 2032 battery on the back of the hand.

"Dave" wrote in message
| Hi all,
|
| I'm taking a break from the corporate world and want to
make something.

| I'm looking for suggestions that could make your aviation
life easier.

| Is there a electronic gadget or widget that would make
your flying or