Old May 19th 04, 01:56 PM
ET

Dave S wrote in
k.net:

Ross and ET..

Where do you guys call home base? I wouldnt mind trying to catch up
with
"local" guys from time to time. Either one of you heard of the Gulf
Coast Wings Weekend? Its comin up June 4 and 5.

http://www.gulfwings.org/

Dave
replace nospam with earthlink

Well, I'm still a pilot wannabee.... but when I build my plane I will base
it at Zuehl airfield.. ( www.zuehlfield.com )

This was my first fly-in, so I can't help you much on others, but Gaveston
(the home of the gulfwings fly-in) is a beautiful area.

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams