Old July 12th 20, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

Default eccentric wing pin tool

As always Tom, we are glad you know more than the rest of us. I am sorry I only have 30 years of rigging 4 different SH gliders, including a Nimbus 2, and have found that often lack of cleaning has made a major difference in the ability to get rig them. Alignment is critical, but it it is not going the last few mm it is often cleaning. But again you know everything and we mere beginners must know very little compared to your vast knowledge.