Old February 14th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Good Cessna 421 Shop

I'd second Jay's recommendation on Jet Air. We've dealt with the
Galesburg guys and they've always been outstanding, whether it was
engine, avionics, or airframe issues.
They are a Cessna Single and Multi-Engine Service Center. I've seen
several twin Cessnas in their shop when we've had our 172 up there.

Galesburg - Contact Jim Ortery, Shop Manager (888) 253 8247
Iowa City - Contact Klay Johnson, Shop Manager (866) 453 8247
http://jetairinc.com

Brock Boss
Student Pilot/Co-Owner
N3916R

O. Sami Saydjari wrote:
I am looking for recommendations of good Cessna 421 Shops in the
vicinity of Wisconsin (within a 300 nm radius od KISW would be nice).
Does anyone have any positive experiences to share? By "421 shop", I
mean a shop that has significant experience maintaining 421's and
preferably one where someone at the shop is qualified to test fly it
after maintenance.

-Sami Saydjari
Cessna 421C
N5554G