Old September 7th 09, 12:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BeechSundowner

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

On Sep 5, 8:15*pm, "Flaps_50!" wrote:
On Sep 4, 2:58*am, BeechSundowner wrote:

On Sep 3, 9:30*am, wrote:

By reading what he wrote and making the assumption he was telling the
truth.

Shoot, the video has my ATC transmissions including the approach
facility (Jackson Approach) I was headed to the NE practice area so
really not to much assumption needed regarding location of my
activities LOL

Nice evasion. What class airspace were you in?

Did you look at the sectional. The answer is there. I already told
you my location.