Old September 7th 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Default Emergency Descents with ATC COMS - Video

On Sep 7, 4:29*am, a wrote:
On Sep 6, 12:36*am, "John E. Carty"
wrote:

Nice evasion. What class airspace were you in?

Cheers

Finally I know what my grandfather meant about a dog that barks just to hear
himself, thanks for clearing that up :-)

It's clear the OP thinks he conducted a safe flight that enhanced his
skills. For those of us who fly utility certified airplanes with
specific pitch and bank limitations it seems or seemed foolhardy. This
horse is pretty much dead, isn't it? Beating on it just makes
hamburger (horseburger?).

Yes, I agree. At least the awareness of serious issues has been
raised tho'

Cheers