Old August 24th 10, 01:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony V

Default Trig TT21 Transponder ... reports?

SoaringXCellence wrote:
I have a Triton (first generation) multi-mode charger that will charge
NiCad, NiMH, LiPoly and SLA. It will cycle and record capacity and
both the charge and discharge rates can be adjusted.

I'll throw my 2 cents in. Ive been using the Accumate charger
(http://www.accumate.com/612/) for the last 9 years. Hook up the battery
and forget about it until you need it. I cycle though 2 batteries -
bring a fresh one to the field, return with the other to recharge.

What I would like is an effective way to measure battery capacity - that
doesn't cost more than the charger.

Tony "6N"