Old May 19th 14, 02:57 PM posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.design,rec.aviation.piloting
micky

Default How does a wet cloth really help (scientifically) to survive an airplane crash?

On Mon, 19 May 2014 08:51:55 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
micky wrote:

Okay. What about the rule against bringing your carry-on. I've assume
that is to save time, but I think I'd be willing to go last if I could
take my carry-on bag with me. I'd hug it so it wouldn't touch
anything.

Yeah, getting the carry on out of the overhead never has been shown
to slow things down (grin). Even getting it out from under the seat
would most likely get in the way of your aisle-mates getting ou. And if
you were last (and even the only one) how exactly do you stay out of
everyone else's way? Finally, you can't be last because then you are
endangering the FAs who can't leave until you do.

Oh, well. Maybe I'll get a wearable computer, just in case.