Old December 24th 09, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Default Honiley Aerobatics Competition

"Sasquatch" wrote in message
Hi,

Sorry to intrude but I was wondering if anyone has information about
the Honiley Aerobatics Competition between the wars? I have a watch
(rather battered) with the inscription "Presented to Alfred John
Phillips, Winner of the Honiley Aerobatics Competition 3 years running
1934 1935 1936)" Alfred being my Grandfather, he died in 1937 when my
father was 12, so I never met him

I would be grateful for any information

Simon Phillips

What country?

I assume the U.K. - you might ask over in uk.rec.aviation.

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com