Old April 11th 05, 05:46 PM
George Patterson

Cub Driver wrote:

I find the AOPA website very user-unfriendly. It insists that my
browser doesn't allow cookies, though it does, so every log-in is a
two-step process to find the alternative system for logging in without
a cookie.

I once complained to AOPA about this, and got an email suggesting that
I telephone and let the guy "walk you through" the process. I didn't
bother.

I would've been a waste of time. The last two or three times I tried to login
there, they displayed a page that stated they had some sort of problem.
Apparently lots of people get the "cookies" message and can't log in at all. As
I recall, the page had a title that contained the question "Why am I here?" I
think they could use a good webmaster.

At least you got email back -- they haven't responded to the last two I sent.

George Patterson
There's plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the
mashed potatoes.