Old December 8th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
jls

Default aluminum rib, aluminum spar, holes drilled but screws broken off

wrote:
jls wrote:

[...]
If you live close by to Greenbelt, MD or can wait until the next time
I'm in Cleveland, I'll lend my bits to you if you want to try them out.

Also, there are diamond bits available for the dremel tool.

--

FF

Well, Fred, I'm in Western North Carolina, but if you could tell me
where to purchase those silicon carbide bits, I'd buy some. Sounds
like all of us need some. I get tired of breaking bits all the time
and tossing away the dull ones. They ought to all be made out of
carbide or be diamond-tipped, unless you're drilling wood or soft
aluminum.

Thanks.