Old August 24th 03, 12:03 AM
Flyfish

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in
ink.net:

I'm seriously considering a new gaming machine. Anyone out there have
anything they can tell me about Hypersonic computers? Good or bad, it
will really help me in making a final decision. Keep in mind I'm
interested in flight simulators as my only "game" please. If you have
any recommendations within the system itself, please feel free to tell
me what they are. I have to choose between Anthlon and Pentium for
example, and Nvidia and ATI. All comments will be appreciated believe
me. Thanks.
Dudley

I second the motion to build your own, been doing that for years. SATA
may or may not deliver punch, but ATA-RAID absolutely will.

Flyfish

My system:

Kingwin case, vantac 400W dual fan PS.
ABIT BE-7 Raid