Old September 13th 05, 04:17 AM
Kyler Laird

writes:

Larry Dighera wrote:

What makes you think the motor will be installed within the fuselage?

By what they have released to the press, such as the following:

http://www.flightinternational.com/A...oeing+767.html

"We believe the ability to integrate it into a weight-sensitive
application is totally feasible," adds Carman. The demonstration
is not representative of a flight-worthy system, suggesting that
the drive system is being temporarily integrated into the nose
gear bay and undercarriage leg rather than into the fuselage.
I think the reporter took some liberties with "suggesting that..."

Perhaps this press release will clarify their intentions.
GIBRALTAR -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 09/11/2005 -- Chorus Motors plc (OTC:
CHOMF) and WheelTug plc confirmed today that they have designed an
initial version of a WheelTug drive that can fit within the existing
nose wheel hub of a 767-class aircraft, with the goal of largely
eliminating the use of tow tugs and jet engines in moving aircraft on
the ground.

--kyler