Old March 27th 04, 04:30 PM
Jim Vincent

What exactly are you asking? IGC files created from gps-nav data inherently
do not and cannot have verifiable security. There's no fix for that other
than

David, I did not closely follow the thread you mention but will now. I recall
reading one message mentioning doing the DOS fix, or something like that, and a
website somewhere that mentioned something similar.

My concern is whether the GPS NAV can still be used for badge flights ( up to
and including 1000k), not world records. I have SeeYou as my primary data
manager and would be using it to upload waypoints and tasks to the GPS NAV and
to download the flight log. I guess my question is, should I have any specific
concerns about the validity of this procedure? Thanks.

Jim Vincent
CFIG
N483SZ
illspam