Old December 24th 18, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Matt Herron Jr.

Default Condor 2 v 2.0.5 with VR Support

On Friday, December 21, 2018 at 5:10:18 PM UTC-8, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Condor 2 Soaring Flight Simulator Fans

Today the Condor 2 team announced the release of Condor update 2.0.5 with native support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (using Revive). This update is free for all Condor 2 users.

Also released today is our first glider with sustainer motor - the ASG 29 Es 18m in 2 variants with and without motor.

If you don't already own it, you can order Condor 2 he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/condor2.htm

The ASG 28 Es Add-On sailplane is available he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/condor2.htm#Condor2-ASG29Es

I also offer all the available Add-On sailplanes in a bundle for $88.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/condo...dOn-Sailplanes

If you already have Condor 2 installed, you can update it for free he
http://www.condorsoaring.com/downloads-2/

I don't know much yet about the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive. Which one do experts recommend? What is "Revive"?

The idea of being able to look around while flying is very cool. I can't wait to try it!!!

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Any chance DJI goggles will work with this?