Old January 13th 19, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Mylar Not Sticking

On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:05:39 PM UTC-5, Gary Wayland wrote:
The Mylar on the wings of my 27 or losing their adhesive. Can someone tell me what they would use to fix this, or should I just replace it all?

Thank You

Determine which side the transfer tape released from an you will know which side was not prepped right. Surfaces must be clean, no wax, and best slightly roughened for best bonding.
Most likely it would be best to remove the seal and replace it. The topic of seal installation has been covered many times in this forum.
Good luck
UH