Old May 26th 05, 06:40 PM
Allen

"William W. Plummer" wrote in message
"Paul kgyy" wrote in message
oups.com...

I think it was in the days when American was removing olives from the
salads to save money.

Allen wrote:
And cutting their flight attendant's pay while giving their executives
free Mercedes cars.

The attendants are free to find other employment.

That's correct! Who would want to work for a company that is crying poverty
and warning it's employee's that if they do not give wage concessions the
company will go bankrupt, then turn around and in the same month give away a
million dollars worth of cars (to suits who each are paid what 30 flight
attendants make). Sounds a lot like Enron conduct to me.

Allen