Old September 23rd 07, 06:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PIK 20 D Annual Inspection

PIK 20 D owners, can you give me some advice regarding how to
lubricate all controls? My rudder pedals are pretty stiff- I have to
press pretty hard to move the rudder. Is there any way to lubricate
it, or is that normal? Also, I have a problem with the horizontal
stabilizer, it doesn't want to go on easy and then doesn't want to
come off either. Is there any tricks to that?

I have the wings going on and off pretty good, I keep a little space
between the wing and fuselage to see if pins are aligning, and it
works fine, but the horizontal stabilizer doesn't want to work well it
even makes some cracking noises when I try to take it off. Service
manual says to use grease press to lubricate, where are the fittings
for that?

Chris