Old March 14th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default Global Warming The debbil made me do it

"Matt W. Barrow" wrote:

Again, to believe in your conspiracy theory, you have to believe that
virtually every practicing geo-scientist in the world is cooking the
books to perpetrate a massive hoax.

That is nuts.

Okay, I'll agree with that -- but I also agree with Jay Maynard that there
is a "bandwagon" here that is quite compelling to researchers all over the
world. And if you're not on it, you're not in the money.

Actually, surveys indicate that while some "geo-scientists" agree, the
number are not nearly what Dan Luke would like to believe.

Well, look who's back.

What surveys?

Also, the number of cases of fraud and deliberate misrepresentation are all
on the "shrill" side of the debate

Yep. Your side.

(Like Dan's "refutation" by a :geo-scientist" that used a key number that
was off by a factor of 2000.)

Reference?

Are you talking about the ol' Perfesser?

Do post that one again, please!

Also, Jay Maynard is right in that the overwhelming majority of
"geo-scientists" get paid by the very people that are pushing for quick and
irreversible decisions that give them unlimited power.

Baloney. You're making an accusation of mass professional corruption. You
can't back it up.

Think of them as the ancient highpriests tickling the ear of Pharaoh.

Right. Science is religion. Where have we heard that one before?

http://www.creationists.org/evolutionisreligion.html