Old February 18th 04, 10:37 PM
John Galban

dmoon wrote in message ...
does someone have a clue what the value of a project basket for a 1947
Fairchild 24 R 46 with new factory engine. Project was purchased as is
and been hangered since 1995 never touched. My husband passed away in
September and I need to sell it so that I can sell the hanger and a V35
Bonanza. If anyone has a ballpark figure that would be great. THX

*** Sent via http://www.automationtools.com ***
Add a newsgroup interface to your website today.

Another phony post with yet another phony name. Are you selling
stuff or just trying to make an ass of yourself?