Old May 5th 10, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default My final flight as owner in N1943L - Video

On May 5, 2:59*am, nate_fl wrote:

Sorry to see your IFR vids go, but looking forward to seeing your
sailplane vids! What are you buying?

At this time I am not buying as the club has two very nice planes
(Blanik 23 and a PW).

I do plan to keep up my IFR currency but for obvious reasons, won't be
going as often so the videos will be still coming, just out of a
flight school plane that I rent.

I am going up as a passenger today VFR so I hope to get videos from a
different perspective (passenger). This may help me work on a second
camera setup since I can focus on working the cameras then having to
fly the plane.