Old January 31st 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Whats the deal with counter-rotating props?

You only left out one part: when a pilot does learn to fly the
PA30 and stay ahead of it, it's a blast to fly!! (especially the turbo'd
model)

You're right - I left that out. I figured that part was obvious

Seriously - the plane had some rough edges, but nothing touches it for
comfort and efficiency in twins, and it is a blast to fly once you get
out in front of it. The turbo is OK, but the premier one is the Miller
Mod with IO-360's. Now THAT is a machine.

Michael