Old January 26th 04, 07:41 AM
cypher745

Rat
"cypher745" wrote in message
m...

"Rats" wrote in message
"cypher745" wrote in message
m...
I can't agree. A soldier has a duty to fight. Not to die.

True but his duty is to kill other soldiers and not civilians.

No we don't.

We know perfectly well that at times some of soldiers have done things

that
we as country would not be proud of. But we also know, that our

soldiers
have never done this.

Well, you might but others don't.

December 14, 1944
snipped an account of Japanese brutality

Read this: http://www.fantompowa.net/Flame/usa_...e_in_korea.htm

Rats, your example is truly horrific.

If an order was issued for this attack, then those that issueed the order
should be held accountable.

If as the Army contends, that these soldiers were in full rtreat and
frightend, and acted without thinking during the fog of war, then we need

redouble are efforts in order to ensure that this never happens again.

But, I think that you are missing why this is a scandal, because it

happens
so rarely. charges of abuse are rarely brought against US soldiers (In
proportion to their numbers).

What was the last unjust war that the US was in? And when and how do

we
not
fight fair?

Korea, Vietnam and now the current war in IRAQ!

Are you saying that we did not fight fair, or that these wars were unjust?