Old July 4th 04, 03:35 AM
TJ Girl

This gives me an idea for a service someone could offer.
Shuttle bus from OSH to Appleton or Fond Du Lac, meet inexperienced
pilot afraid of flying into OSH alone at one of those airports, and
help him/her fly the airplane into OSH.
Anyone doing this?

Rob McDonald wrote in message ...
Thanks for the comments folks. I haven't had my licence long. I think I am
a reasonably good pilot (so does Transport Canada apparently) but I
recognize that I have little experience, that was one reason why I was
leaning toward flying into another field. The other reason is that I would
have more flexibility to leave when I need to, since I understand that OSH
is closed for the airshow each afternoon.

Rob