Old December 20th 03, 05:18 PM
john

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:54:43 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote:

"john" wrote in message
news

Care to quote how many Iraqi civilians have been killed or maimed in
the war. The Us authorities said they don't track such information.

You tell me. I suspect the figure is less than the number that would have
been killed or maimed had Saddam remained in power.

Tell us about the cluster bombs which were dropped all over. Each
cluster bomb separates and releases hundreds of smaller bomblets which
a large percentage doesn't explode. Many chidren have been killed by
picking up this ordinance.

How many children have been killed by picking up this ordinance? How long
are the bomblets active after this ordnance is dropped?

FOREVER!